Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Theft from the left..

So today I went out to lunch with a bunch of my fellow worker guys... we went to Mountain Mike's... two years ago I was the delivery driver for that place... and so I should get a discount on food right? Maybe not... but today I walked up to the cashier and placed my order.. i asked her "Can I get the "I used to work here discount?"".. she didnt say anything and then charged me full price... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! after feeling rejected I went back to my table... it wasnt until 20 minutes after placing my order that i realized that I hadnt paid!! I asked one of my colleagues if i had paid and they gave me a blatant "No! Why did you do that?" AAAHHH!!! I then proceeded to track down the cashier and asked her if I had paid and she told me that I hadnt... and was angry about it too... I quickly paid the cashier and returned to my seat embarrased... even though my colleagues thought I could have got away with it... lesson learned...

GI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEE!!!

No comments: