Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday is no Longer A Blues Day

So after weeks of slaving away, inhaling insulation, fighting the heat at work, and being slightly fed-up with my job, I finally caught a break today. Let me start over... I work for the Reedley School District. I work for the Tech Department and am in charge of whatever my boss tells me to do. Up to this point I have been busy installing projectors at different schools in the district and am quite tired of ladder and maintenance work. Alright, back to my blog. I got to work on 30 computers in an air conditioned room BY MYSELF today! I did a lot of work and even finished two crossword puzzles on my break! It was the greatest work day in a long time. There are a few characters at work that make my job a little frustrating and being able to work by myself today made me happy. I'm sad that these days are one in a million though. I'm probably going to have to go back to installing projectors and fighting the heat tomorrow. I still love my job.

No comments: