Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Heroes


Recently I just finished watching Seasons 1 and 2 of Heroes from the very beginning... I am totally in love with this show even though every single person I talk to now says it got too weird and now sucks. I disagree and think that those people suck (ok, im kidding). I can't decide who I like more between Hiro, Peter, or Sylar. I like Hiro because he is a man on a mission to save the world, going on a spiritual and personal journey to discover himself and his powers. I like Peter and Sylar alot because they have many powers and represent the good and evil side of acheiving power. Sylar kills his victims to obtain power, and Peter merely absorbs powers through personal contact with people. I kind of wonder who I would be more like if I had the oppurtunity to absorb power and learn new abilities. Yatta!!

No comments: